Gerald Holmes was diagnosed with a grade 4 Glioblastoma brain cancer on Sept 6th. Gerald was treated with 30 rounds of radiation and is currently on chemotherapy medication for treatment. There will be a Cancer benefit in honor of Gerald Saturday April 20th at the Balaton community center. Details for the benefit to follow. T-shirt proceeds will be going to the Holmes family for medical expenses. Hope to see all of you at the benefit wearing your T-shirts!
Port & Company® Fan Favorite™ Tee
You'll be the biggest fan around of this 100% ring spun cotton tee.
- 4.5-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton, 30 singles
- 90/10 cotton/poly (Athletic Heather)
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Dark Heather Grey, Heather Navy)
- 1x1 rib knit collar
- Removable tag for comfort and relabeling
- Shoulder to shoulder back neck tape
LAST DATE TO ORDER APRIL 11TH